We are standing together to expose the atrocious and ludicrous actions of the 'antis' aka anti a certain celebrity/group for no apparent reason except for personal opinions...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The gist of the story...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The gist of the story...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

On October 14, 2006, Asia's most successful Korean group, Dong Bang ShinKi [DBSK] was recording a variety show.

Leader, U-Know [Park Yunho] was rushed to the hospital after drinking a beverage, which was laced with super glue. It had been given to him by an anti-fan.

His manager quickly instructed him to vomit right after. Then, Yunho was rushed to the emergency room, where doctors pumped out his stomach.

On Oct 16, 2006, the female anti-fan, Ko, turned herself in. Ko is a member of an anti-DBSK website for over two years.

Ko wrote a letter to Yunho:

“To Jung Yunho,
You watch your mouth!! Ever since the debut you were so stuck up. You won't last after a couple years... You would be forever seen as some teen idol, not as a real singer. Do you know your limit? Only little kids like you!... I really want to kill you.”

Yunho said “she’s about my age, I have a sister, so I hope she will receive forgiveness. As for me. No worries. I’m fine. I’m sorry I’ve made you guys worry.”

Yunho called the police and requested that they do not charge Ko because he has a little sister who was near her age.

There were many unanswered questions, such as why U-know drank from the open container, and how the culprit managed to enter the building of the broadcasting station.

Its awfully Scary! As it is, being a celebrity ain't easy, but its worst in Korea... Korean fans are insane
extremists!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flametheantis.forumsmotions.com

The gist of the story...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1