We are standing together to expose the atrocious and ludicrous actions of the 'antis' aka anti a certain celebrity/group for no apparent reason except for personal opinions...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super Jr Kangin - Bar Fight and Hit and Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PiPi

PostSubject: Re: Super Jr Kangin - Bar Fight and Hit and Run   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am

Here's a peition for fans to support Kangin ... please go there to express your support for Kangin ...

http://dkpopnews.blogspot.com/2009/10/petition-petition-for-protect-kangin-of.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiPi

PostSubject: Super Jr Kangin - Bar Fight and Hit and Run   Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 am

It sad that Kangin of Super Jr has gotten into so much trouble recently ...

First was the fight at the Bar ... and most recently the Hit and Run incident ... thankfully no one was seriously injured in both instances.

Many would have known Kangin and SM has already replied to both instances with offical apologies ... but netizens are not happy and have gone with peitions again ... this time aiming to collect 10,000 signature banning Kangin from Super Jr.

Read the full stories at allkpop ~
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/netizens_embroiled_over_kangins_dui_incident/

What I agreed with allkpop writer lawlietta ... who are these people on the internet to determine Kangin's future ... esp in this time ... the law will dealt fairly with Kangin if there is really to be a breach ...

Let justice be dealt out by people who are trained ... for the rest of us ... if you feel this person is not worth your support than don't ... is there really a need to rally against someone.

I'm sure everyone in their lives have people who doesn't like him or her ... imagine every single one of these people come out and rally against you ... how will you feel. They are public figure I admit ... but everyone please remember they are human as well ... just like the rest of us ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Super Jr Kangin - Bar Fight and Hit and Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1